Monday, May 11, 2009

Revisiting Comics

Found a webcomic I used to read. After catching up on pages, I realized why I stopped reading it.

The author is highly discriminatory, despite elated claims of having such open-minded readers! Oh joy! And yet, (one example) this author canceled ads for dating websites that did not advertise to gays. Because, after all, if it's not about the gays, then it's not open-minded! Also, I am extrapolating that the author doesn't want "straight" people to find mates - only gays.

Oh, gee. Guess the "straights" don't fall into account, right? They're not people? Only "gays" are wonderful, fluffy, beautiful people?

Way to be sooo "open-minded." (By the way, if open-minded means no one commented on a male having girlie clothes, that's a stretch. It's more likely because the male looked like a flat-chested girl.)

Also, stop ripping off L Frank Baum. He did it better.

One more thing: I am really getting tired of reading comics that like to bash on conservatives out of the blue. Ok, I get it. You're a liberal. You hate conservatives. Conservatives are eeeeevil.

Can't see what conservatives have ever done to liberals except provide an alternate opinion. (ooh... how about civil unions instead of redefining the basis of society? Scaary... better bash that conservative over the head so they don't think different anymore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment