The phrase "seeing red" has a whole new meaning to me. I literally saw and felt red - my entire neck up to the tips of my ears were on fire from the anger I felt towards the jackasses in charge of Congress.
Since the jackasses came in control two years ago, my investment funds dropped. Slowly, but then by the end of last year, one fund dropped just short of half. Since the jack-in-chief took office? It dropped even further to a full half of what it was at the end of 2007. In two months. My other fund, the 401(k) from work, also took a heavy dive.
Thanks for the "help," assholes.
I just wonder how much others have lost too. Maybe we should band together and tally up our losses and send the result to the Dear Leader. Show him just how much damage opening his mouth causes. Every time he speaks, I can feel the loss of even more. The market tanks. And tanks. So far, I see nothing we can do, seeing as we have NO representation in Congress anymore. There are no checks and balances. They are running us into the ground and I can't help but think that it is intentional.
No comments:
Post a Comment