Friday, February 11, 2005

On the change over at TongueTied

Not every change is bad, but in my opinion, the change over at Tonguetied.us is not exactly good. When the news came that the site was looking for a few good people, I had hoped that it would continue on as before. However, now it looks like the site has been hijacked as a group blog and not as a retainer of the ridiculous. Unless, that is, you want to regard the new people as ridiculous. Now, instead of just snippets of news stories and not a whole lot of opinion, readers are subjected to long political rants and no news stories. Where are my news stories?!
I used to like TongueTied as it pointed out ridiculous PC issues around the country and sometimes the world (again, with a minimum of opinion). It seemed that the only purpose was to bring to light just how close-minded and easily offended people have become. Not anymore. There is a new group of people and instead of offering up tidbits of the ridiculous, they subject the readers to political statements. I'm sorry, but I go to other websites for politics. Also, what the hell are these people trying to say? I cannot tell what issues they're trying to bring up.

At this time, I'm keeping the link to TongueTied on the list, but if this change continues on its present course, I will take it out and not look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment