There is nothing like a grown man quietly crying to himself in a dusty corner as several voters walk past to excercise their newfound freedoms. Geraldo Rivera (Jerry Rivers), you have gained at least a day's worth of respect from myself. Of course, you had to ruin the moment by making a show out of some poor woman's body lying in the back of a truck. Which is the true Geraldo, I wonder. I can only hope that the true Geraldo is the one crying at the overwhelming goodness that has happened in Iraq, and not the bloodthirsty man whose rabid nature revels in the death of innocents.
CNN was hopeless, as usual. It has come to the point that I cannot watch the channel without getting upset. What does CNN stand for, anyway? (I mean, really... I don't know)
I know it's commonly referred to as the Communist News Network, but wouldn't the Commonly Negative News be more appropriate? I cannot remember the last time I heard anything positive from that station. The price of Orange Juice would go down and these people would find something wrong with it. Ok, bad example. I don't have any good examples.
I was surprised to find that I actually agreed with Joe Lieberman on something. Unfortunately, I have forgotten what it was... except it was a positive statement on upholding Democracy and Freedom... I think. I'll remember later, I'm sure. Anyway, wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment